April 11, 2009 Update

No work happened on April 11 for one of two reasons……

1. No volunteers showed up. I got there around 7:35 and locked up about 8:50.

2. I got there too late and the volunteers had left already.

My bet is number 2.
The power went off in my house on Friday and I reset my alarm clock incorrectly. Saturday morning I apparently woke up one hour later and paid no attention to the time (hour) until I returned home at 10:10 (real time). I never wear a watch.

I sincerely apologize to any volunteers who made the effort to work on the Easter weekend and had to go away unfulfilled. Especially if you traveled a long distance and/or could have planned something else for the weekend. I also hope no lunch was delivered at noon; that would be especially unforgiving.

I promise it won’t happen again.

Happy Easter
Steve Polgar

No comments:

Post a Comment